Degrease Without Hazard
BLUE GOLD is non-toxic, non-flammable and non-corrosive. It is rust inhibitive, stable in long-time storage, and is not damaged by freezing.
BLUE GOLD is a liquid, water-soluble, biodegradable concentrate used for cleaning and degreasing parts and equipment. This single solution, used in varying concentrations with water, can replace half a dozen or more other products, many of them hazardous and expensive, which must ordinarily be kept on hand in large amounts.
DISCOVER THE MANY BENEFITS OF THE BLUE GOLD ADVANTAGE
Sales Brochure | Cost and Ratio Measurements | Safety Data Sheet | Home Uses
- Cleans more effectively than the unsafe products it replaces, as proved by the Federal Standard Cleaning Test (we would be happy to show you a copy.)
- Helps eliminate your cleaning room injuries (ask for a copy of the Standard Safety Lab Tests.)
- Will save you money. It’s concentrated; each 55-gallon barrel provides 1,100 gallons of usable solution BEFORE it’s recycled.
- Will simplify your inventory because it works on ALL metals.
- Doesn’t injure or kill anyone; doesn’t force you into court; doesn’t put you at the mercy of the EPA or OSHA.
- Enhances your operation’s productivity and improves employee relations. By showing your employees that you are genuinely concerned about their health you will increase loyalty and productivity.
- Can be used in dip tanks, spray washes, high-pressure sprayers, steam cleaners, ultrasonic cleaners and hand wiping.
- Replaces the many industrial cleaning products you now use.
Blue Gold Biodegradable Industrial Degreaser and All-purpose Cleaner
Available in 1 Quart, 1 Gallon, 5 Gallon, and 55 Gallon Drums.
Buy Blue Gold Industrial Cleaner Now
Contact us for pricing and availability (most orders processed within 24 hours)