Degrease Without Hazard
BLUE GOLD is non-toxic, non-flammable and non-corrosive. It is rust inhibitive, stable in long-time storage, and is not damaged by freezing.
BLUE GOLD is a liquid, water-soluble, biodegradable concentrate used for cleaning and degreasing parts and equipment. This single solution, used in varying concentrations with water, can replace half a dozen or more other products, many of them hazardous and expensive, which must ordinarily be kept on hand in large amounts.
DISCOVER THE MANY BENEFITS OF THE BLUE GOLD ADVANTAGE
- Cleans more effectively than the unsafe products it replaces, as proved by the Federal Standard Cleaning Test (we would be happy to show you a copy.)
- Helps eliminate your cleaning room injuries (ask for a copy of the Standard Safety Lab Tests.)
- Will save you money. It’s concentrated; each 55-gallon barrel provides 1,100 gallons of usable solution BEFORE it’s recycled.
- Will simplify your inventory because it works on ALL metals.
- Doesn’t injure or kill anyone; doesn’t force you into court; doesn’t put you at the mercy of the EPA or OSHA.
- Enhances your operation’s productivity and improves employee relations. By showing your employees that you are genuinely concerned about their health you will increase loyalty and productivity.
- Can be used in dip tanks, spray washes, high-pressure sprayers, steam cleaners, ultrasonic cleaners and hand wiping.
- Replaces the many industrial cleaning products you now use.